Thursday, October 19, 2017

*In Store Report* + *REVIEW* Glitter Girls - Target


Sparkle Girls at Target $19.99


Made by Battat Co the same company who makes OG and Lori. This is a new line and is not related to OG.


The body is hard plastic and they are exact size as AG WellieWishers. The clothing is inter-changeable. The Glitter Girls are more fashionista and have more accessories.


Already out is the Barn for horses. No horses in store yet.


Outfits for dolls $7.99 with no extra accessories. $12.99 for deluxe with accessories.







 


 These new dolls great quality beautiful glass eyes fantastic hair all vinyl and what a Super price $19.99 OG hit the Target with these dolls!



 Not plastic with tiny zipper and glitter is built in does not fall off.



 Poppy loves her new outfit! Only one flaw these dolls do not come with panties. Therefore leggings under skirt is a must.


More shoes these are leather like not plastic.


 Extra small packs $6.99. Bring shoes and leggings, shoes are not plastic. The dolls so not come witt panties leggings are the ext best thing. Colors a nice and provide lots of mix n match.


Can I sleepover? I brought my pillow...

 
Midnight snack? 


I am the Princess of the land of the Unicorns! So yes WW outfits fit perfectly therefore Glitter Girls outfit will fit WW perfectly too including shoes.


 
Shoes fit!


And so the two princesses became friends one rules the land the other the sky with stars.



DPCI 086041177 - Dolls
DPCI 086041184 - outfits
They are not specific to one product. So for the dolls it is all dolls with the one DPCI.
-Diana

14 comments:

  1. Do you have any Dpci numbers for the dolls and clothing?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. DPCI for dolls 086041177 for outfits 086041184 from Diana

      Delete
  2. Thank you so much for posting this on your Instagram. I need 5 sets with the Yellow Rain Boots for my Wellie Wishers. And I need the Gold boots too times 5

    ReplyDelete
  3. DPCI for dolls 086041177 for outfits 086041184

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow!I am going to Target today and checking these dolls out. I bet the outfits might fit a H4H doll...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice to see your report, Diana. Do the clothes fit the Wellie Wishers well? Thanks for sharing. Madelon

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you so much for the info on these dolls. I will be heading for Target to see if they are in yet. Love the fact that they have sets that rival Wellie Wishers.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Is this why AG had a WW bundle sale today?


    Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Went to 3 Targets today... one a super and I did not see any of these. �� Were they by the OG stuff or the Wellie Wishers. Thanks for sharing. I’m very excited about the accessories!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Would you let one of the doll's hair down?

    ReplyDelete
  10. These are cute dolls. The face reminds me of Jennifer Grey when she purses her lips in frustration - mainly n Ferris Beuller's Day Off, but also a couple of times in Dirty Dancing.
    ~Xyra

    ReplyDelete
  11. I bought Bluebelle off of Amazon. I haven't seen them at Target either. Bluebelle is breathtakingly beautiful. She's nakey at present. I plan to knit clothing for her! I didn't care for her "glittery" shoes that get glitter everywhere.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Does anyone know if there are girl/14 inch doll matching outfits out there? I’m only finding matching outfits for 18 inch dolls.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No. I have not seen 14" matching doll outfits for girls

      Delete